Bible Today Message
John 3: 1-10
- Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.
- He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."
- In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."
- "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"
- Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
- You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'
- The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
- "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.
- "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?
Tags: Android bible application, Bible new version, Online bible, Today bible words, Bible subscription, Jesus Words, Today prayer, John 3:1-16