Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bible Words message

Bible Words message
John 15: 1-12
  • "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
  • He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
  • You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
  • Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
  • "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
  • If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
  • If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
  • This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
  • "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
  • If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
  • I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
  • My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Tags: Android bible application, Bible new version, Online bible, Today bible words, Bible subscription, Jesus Words, Today prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment