Bible Words message
John 15: 1-12
- "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
- He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
- You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
- Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
- "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
- If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
- If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
- This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
- "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
- If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
- I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
- My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Tags: Android bible application, Bible new version, Online bible, Today bible words, Bible subscription, Jesus Words, Today prayer