Monday, November 17, 2014

Today Jesus message

Today Jesus message
Psalm 119: 1-20
1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law
of the LORD!2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who 
seek Him with the whole heart!3 They also do no iniquity; They 
walk in His ways.4 You have commanded us To keep Your precepts 
diligently.5 Oh, that my ways were directed To keep Your statutes!
6 Then I would not be ashamed, When I look into all Your commandments.
7 I will praise You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your
righteous judgments.8 I will keep Your statutes; Oh, do not forsake me
utterly.9 How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according
to Your word.10 With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander
from Your commandments!11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might
not sin against You!12 Blessed are You, O LORD! Teach me Your statutes!
13 With my lips I have declared All the judgments of Your mouth.
14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches.
15 I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways.
16 I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
17 Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word.
18 Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law.
19 I am a stranger in the earth; Do not hide Your commandments from me.
20 My soul breaks with longing For Your judgments at all times.

Tags: Bible words, Today bible lines, Today bible words, Jesus, Jesus Message, Jesus Vasanam, Jesus Words, Psalm, Behind wonderous, Jesus, 

No comments:

Post a Comment