Friday, November 21, 2014

Today bible words


Today bible words
Psalm 94:1-23
  • O LORD, the God who avenges, O God who avenges, shine forth.
  • Rise up, O Judge of the earth; pay back to the proud what they deserve.
  • How long will the wicked, O LORD, how long will the wicked be jubilant?
  • They pour out arrogant words; all the evildoers are full of boasting.
  • They crush your people, O LORD; they oppress your inheritance.
  • They slay the widow and the alien; they murder the fatherless.
  • They say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob pays no heed."
  • Take heed, you senseless ones among the people; you fools, when will you become wise?
  • Does he who implanted the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see?
  • Does he who disciplines nations not punish? Does he who teaches man lack knowledge?
  • The LORD knows the thoughts of man; he knows that they are futile.
  • Blessed is the man you discipline, O LORD, the man you teach from your law;
  • You grant him relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked.
  • For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance.
  • Judgement will again be founded on righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow it.
  • Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?
  • Unless the LORD had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.
  • When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me.
  • When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
  • Can a corrupt throne be allied with you-- one that brings on misery by its decrees?
  • They band together against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death.
  • But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge.
  • He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; the LORD our God will destroy them.
Tags: Today bible lines, Today bible words, Bible words, RC bible, Online bible, Android bible application, Bible new version, Tamil Bible,Psalm 94, Psalm

No comments:

Post a Comment