Monday, December 15, 2014

Bible Words

BIBLE VASANAM
Psalm 27: 1-10


  • The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
  • When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell.
  • Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident.
  • One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple.
  • For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
  • And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
  • Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
  • When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."
  • Do not hide Your face from me; do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
  • When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take care of me.
Tags: Android bible application, Bible new version, Online bible, Today bible vasanam, Today Bible vasanam, Jesus Words, Today prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment