Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Today Jesus message

Today Jesus message
Isaiah 66: 1-3

This is what the LORD says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be?
Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the LORD.
"This is the one I esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word.
But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a man, 
and whoever offers a lamb,
like one who breaks a dog's neck,
whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig's blood, and whoever burns 
memorial incense,
like one who worships an idol.They have chosen their own ways, and their souls delight in their abominations;

Tags: Today bible lines, Today bible words, Bible words, Jesus Message

No comments:

Post a Comment